Okuden and Reiki II Animal Training Advanced Techniques
Prerequisite: Completion of a Reiki 1 class with any qualified instructor.
This class will build on the information and experiences of Shoden Reiki 1. We will cover:
- Introduction and attunements for Symbols 1, 2 and 3, including drawing practice of the symbols and chanting the associated mantras
- Discussion of self-treatment and the Five Precepts
- Review of grounding and centering meditations, and introduction to proximal and distance Reiki
- How to do sessions with animals and people
- Discussion and review of ethics
- At least 1 field trip to Fat Kitty City sanctuary in El Dorado Hills (or another animal sanctuary, depending on the location and timing of the class)
You will receive:
- A beautiful spiral bound manual for Reiki II, authored by Kathleen Prasad, of Animal Reiki Source (my instructor)
- A certificate of completion
Cost: $275, plus a $25 materials fee, with 15% of the tuition being donated to the associated animal sanctuary or rescue group.
Note: I offer a 10% discount to veterinarians and their staff, and staff and volunteers at animal sanctuaries and rescue organizations.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me!